Read something uncommonly good lately? Tell us about it and you'll be automatically entered for a chance to win our monthly drawing for a $50 Biblio gift certificate. Each review you submit will enter you for a chance to win and there is no limit to how many entries you can submit!
Be sure to read below for submission guidelines and then use the simple form to the right to submit your review to Biblio.
Important Terms and Guidelines
There will be one winner per month. Each winner will receive $50 in BiblioBucks, Biblio's online store credit, which can be used for future purchases. Winner will be notified by email on the 1st of each month (or the closest business day). BiblioBucks will automatically be credited to the winner's Biblio member account. They may check the balance at any time in their account menu. To use BiblioBucks, simply opt to apply them during checkout. BiblioBucks do not expire.
- Every review you write and submit will qualify you for the monthly drawing of $50 Biblio Gift Certificate. One review equals one chance to win for that given month!
- To enter Biblio’s Book Review simply add a review to any book (you’ll find links to "Add Comments" on every product page on our site).
- Please focus on the book’s content and context. Also, add any personal comments as to how you enjoyed the book. Substantiate your likes and dislikes. You may make comparisons to other books.
- Reviews must be at least 140 characters in length.
- Please do not reveal critical plot elements.
- Reviews must be written in English.
- Biblio reserves the right to print, publish and use, at any time or times, the winner’s name for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other insulting language not suitable for public domain
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers or Web sites.
- E-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other contact information.
- Overly critical comments about other reviews or reviewers
- Time-sensitive material (i.e. promotional tours, seminars, lectures, etc.)
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information