AMERICAN CONTRADICTIONS: Interviews with Nine American Writers.
by Binder, Wolfgang and Breinig, Helmbrecht, editors. (Ishmael Reed, Grace Paley, Ed Vega, Luci Tapahonso, John A. Williams, etc.)
- Fine in printed yellow wrappers with a black spine.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- AMERICAN CONTRADICTIONS: Interviews with Nine American Writers.
- Binder, Wolfgang and Breinig, Helmbrecht, editors. (Ishmael Reed, Grace Paley, Ed Vega, Luci Tapahonso, John A. Williams, etc.)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in printed yellow wrappers with a black spine.
- Wesleyan University Press,
- Place of Publication
- New England:
- Date published
- Luci Tapahonso, Ed Vega, Gerald Vizenor, John A. Williams, Roberto Fernandez, Andrew Holleran, Alan Lelchuk, Grace Paley, Ishmael Reed,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]