Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This ed. of this translation originally published: 1995. Includes bibliographical references and index. Translated from the Arabic.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ARABIAN NIGHTS' ENTERTAINMENTS: Consisting of One Thousand and One Stories. In Four Volumes
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Cowie, Jolland, and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]