Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
by Colfer, Eoin
Standard Delivery: 14 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Twelve-year-old villain, Artemis Fowl, is the most ingenious criminal mastermind in history. His bold and daring plan is to hold a leprechaun to ransom. But he's taking on more than he bargained for when he kidnaps Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon (Lower Elements Police Reconnaissance Unit). For a start, leprechaun technology is more advanced than our own. Add to that the fact that Holly is a true heroine and that her senior officer Commander Root will stop at nothing to get her back and you've got the mother of all sieges brewing!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I love the Artemis Fowl series! It is very refreshing and unique. It is definitely going down as #1 on my list of favorite classics. I especially love the great realism in the stories. Totally an awesome must-read!!!
I love Artemis Fowl. It is a great way to use your imagination.
Enjoyable even as an adult. This is a modern fantasy book about a genius pre-teen boy and his exploits to break the written language of the Fairies. Although his intentions are somewhat evil by admission, his actions clearly indicate that he has a good side yearning to come out.
- Godley Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
- Colfer, Eoin
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Puffin Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Fiction, Children's
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's; Fiction;
- 8.75 x 5.5 inches
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Godley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]