Before the Fact.
by BERKELEY, Anthony, as Francis Iles
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Peter Harrington (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Before the Fact.
- BERKELEY, Anthony, as Francis Iles
- Book condition
- second hand
- London: Victor Gollancz Ltd,
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]