Before the Fact
by Iles, Francis
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Before the Fact is a novel by Anthony Berkeley writing under the pen name "Francis Iles". Iles' novel is experimental in that it is not a whodunit: It does not take long to determine the identity of the villain and his motives. According to Colin Dexter, Before the Fact is a "crime novel" rather than a "detective novel", with Iles being "the father of the psychological suspense novel as we know it today" for his authorship of Malice Aforethought (1931) and Before the Fact (1932).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Before the Fact
- Iles, Francis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Pocket Books
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Mystery; Collectible Paperbacks;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- ... [More]