A Bibliography and Reader's Guide to the First Editions of P.G. Wodehouse
by David A. Jasen
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Resource for Art and Music Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Bibliography and Reader's Guide to the First Editions of P.G. Wodehouse
- David A. Jasen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Archon Books
- Place of Publication
- Hamden, Connecticut, U.s.a.
- Date published
- 1970-01-01 2019-08-23
Terms of Sale
Resource for Art and Music Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Resource for Art and Music Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.