Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Macmillan, 1957. Blue hardcover cloth binding square and tight - rubbed corners, boards showing. Light soiling to covers. Front pocket intact - a few stamps, else minimal library markings. DJ flaps glued to ffep. 1949 Caldecott Award winner. For ages 4-6. Unpaginated. In many beautiful pictures, the Haders show how winter comes to the woodland as the busy animals prepare.. Illus. by Hader, Berta & Elmer. Small 4to - over 9¾" - 12" Tall. 10th (1048). Hardcover. Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Deja Vu Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BIG SNOW
- Hader, Berta & Elmer
- Hader, Berta & Elmer
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 10th (1048)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CALDECOTT AWARD
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens - Picture Books/Favorite Illustrators; Childrens - Award Winners;
- JUVENILE FICTION / General;
- Small 4to - over 9¾" - 12" Tall
Terms of Sale
Deja Vu Books
Prepaid check or money order US currency.Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted. Also take PAYPAL.S/H in US: Priority mail - $6.00 first book, $1.00 each addt\'l. Media mail - $3.00 first book, $1.00 each additional. Some heavier books may be higher.Ins. Extra Foreign shipment costs determined with order.All items returnable for full refund if not as described in listing - buyer must notify me by email BEFORE RETURNING within 3 days of receipt of item.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
Poplar Grove, Illinois
Ask Seller a Question
About Deja Vu Books
NOT AN OPEN SHOP: please e-mail questions and leave phone number if you\'d like - I\'ll get back with you! Catalog sales specializing in children\'s horse dog, and animal books; adult horse fiction and non-fiction; some aviation; and childrens books to read or collect.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]