Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House. Very Good in Good+ dust jacket. 1957. Sixth Printing. Hardcover. 202 p. 21 cm. Sound and square binding with beige cloth-covered boards. Minor wear to corners. Front and bottom text block edges and endpapers are foxed. Inside pages are clean, bright and unmarked. Dust jacket has edgewear, including some tiny tears and chips. Rubbed at folds. Price clipped. A few ink specks on front flap. The thirteenth of the Black Stallion series of children's books. .
Originally published: New York : Random House, 1957. 6.0. 008-012.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Homeward Bound Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Black Stallion Mystery
- Farley, Walter
- Mal Singer
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- Sixth Printing
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's - Series;
Terms of Sale
Homeward Bound Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Homeward Bound Books
Homeward Bound Books is an online bookshop operated from our home in the Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario. We specialize in children's and illustrated books – collectible and reading copies; and local histories, particularly for Ontario. We also stock a selection of collectable mystery fiction, ephemera, and any other titles we find interesting or unusual. We have thousands of books yet to be catalogued. So, please contact us to be added to our client list, and we will let you know when we have books of interest to you. It is our pleasure to send books homeward bound -- from our shelves to yours.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.