The Blessing Way (First Edition)
by Tony Hillerman
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fine and unread in a Very Good plus dust jacket. A bit of the usual fading to the jacket spine (but only to the titling), some slight rubbing at the spine ends and corners.
Joe Leaphorn must stalk a supernatural killer known as the "Wolf-Witch" along a chilling trail of mysticism and murder. When Lt. Joe Leaphorn of The Navaho Tribal Police discovers a corpse with a mouth full of sand at a crime scene seemingly without tracks or clues, he is ready to suspect a supernatural killer. Blood on the rocks . . . A body on the high mesa . . . Leaphorn must stalk the Wolf-Witch along a chilling trail between mysticism and murder. -
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Royal Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Blessing Way (First Edition)
- Tony Hillerman
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Harper and Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Mystery and Crime | Author's First Book | Series Fiction | Native American Interest
- Bookseller catalogs
- Native American Interest; Mystery and Crime; Series Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Royal Books, Inc.
About the Seller
About Royal Books, Inc.
We are an open shop on Baltimore's Book Block in the midtown section of the city. Check our website for directions if you are coming through the Baltimore area. We are open 10AM-6PM EST, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays by appointment or chance. You may phone, fax, or email an order at any time, 24 hours a day.
If you would like to see an image of any book, please let us know and we will be happy to send a photo.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]