Book Four A Dozen A Day: Technical Exercises For The Piano to be done each day BEFORE practicing
by Edna-Mae Burnam
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Book Four A Dozen A Day: Technical Exercises For The Piano to be done each day BEFORE practicing
- Edna-Mae Burnam
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- The Willis Music Company
- Place of Publication
- Florence, Kentucky
- Date published
- 1964 MUSIC INSTRUCTION PRACTI D TECHNIQUE BOOK FOUR 4 A DOZEN A DAY TECHNICAL EXERCISES EDNA MAE BURNHAM
- Bookseller catalogs
- Music; Instructional;
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.