The Border Trilogy: All the Pretty Horses; The Crossing; Cities of the Plain.
by McCarthy, Cormac
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cormac McCarthy is the author of The Orchard Keeper , Outer Dark , Child of God , Suttree , and Blood Meridian . All the Pretty Horses , the first volume of The Border Trilogy , won the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Border Trilogy: All the Pretty Horses; The Crossing; Cities of the Plain.
- McCarthy, Cormac
- Book condition
- Everyman's Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]