Camber of Culdi (The Legends of Camber of Culdi Vol. 1)
by Kurtz, Katherine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Camber of Culdi, one of the greatest Deryni sorcerors of his generation, wished nothing more than a quiet retirement to his family estates after a lifetime of service to the Crown of Gwynedd. Camber's faith and honor, though, would not in the end allow inaction.
At once cruel, oppresive, and whimsical the Festillic usurpers of that Crown thought they had utterly destroyed the rightful heirs a century before. As the kingdom grows ever more restive under the Festillic yoke, Camber comes to find that this was not quite true, after all.
In later years, Camber would be called the Defender of Humankind, Patron Saint of Deryni magic, and the restorer of the Haldane thrown. As so often happens, popular histories become distorted, often out of recognition.
This is Camber's story -- at least the first volume.; 6¾" - 7¾" Tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orielis' Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Camber of Culdi (The Legends of Camber of Culdi Vol. 1)
- Kurtz, Katherine
- Sweet, Darrell K. (cover)
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Thirteenth Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Del Rey
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 0345335945, Fantasy Fiction, Epic Fantasy, Gwynedd (imaginary Place), Haldane Restoration, Counter Revolution, Festillic Dynasty, Religious Orders, Deryni Magic, Camber Macrorie (fictitious Character)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction and Fantasy / Katherine Kurtz;
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. We accept payment with credit cards, personal or business checks, money orders, and PayPal. We can accept credit card purchases directly or via Biblio.com's shopping cart or through PayPal. You may return a book for exchange or refund within one month of the time you receive it. Please e-mail us beforehand with the problem and we will try to resolve it to your satisfaction. For books that are not "As Described", we will pay media mail return postage.
About the Seller
About Orielis' Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]