Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
THE CHINESE CHEF: from the National Public Television series 'Yan Can Cook'.
by Yan, Martin
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Doubleday, 1986., 1986. Pap. Very Good. Small quarto, softcover, near fine in red pictorial wraps, 179 pp. including index. Colorful photos accompany many of the recipes. Easy to follow instructions complete with foolproof tips for even the novice Chinese cook. How to use chopsticks and more.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- bookwitch (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE CHINESE CHEF: from the National Public Television series 'Yan Can Cook'.
- Yan, Martin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York, Doubleday, 1986.
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed for 30 days. Full refund if not entirely happy with product. There may be $5 re-stocking fee to be determined by me.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
Many rare and out of print books. Specialties cookbooks, childrens books, trading, textbooks, art, car repair, religion, signed books; over 30,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format brought popular... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]