Christian Theology and Natural Science: Some Questions in Their Relations [Bampton Lectures 1956]
by E.L. Mascall
- Good+/No Dust Jacket
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book House in Dinkytown (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Christian Theology and Natural Science: Some Questions in Their Relations [Bampton Lectures 1956]
- E.L. Mascall
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Archon Books
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book House in Dinkytown
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Book House in Dinkytown
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]