Clover (Large Print)
by Sanders, Dori
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"The newest in a long line of brilliant African-American female authors, Dori Sanders enters the literary scene with Clover, the story of a ten-year-old girl living on her familys South Carolina farm. Written from the childs perspective, this engaging novel offers the upbeat and precocious narrators wealth of innocence, and her moments of wisdom beyond her years. Clover centers upon the relationship between young Clover and her new stepmother, Sara Kate, the white woman who married Clovers father only hours before his death in an auto accident. Thrown together by tragedy, and barely knowing each other, these two unwitting partners overcome their loved ones death, their suspicions, and fears of one another, in this endearing and unforgettable book."; 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orielis' Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Clover (Large Print)
- Sanders, Dori
- Amrine, Cynthia
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- Large Print Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G. K. Hall & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Boston, MA
- Date published
- 0816150486, Large Type, Large Print, African-american Fiction, Interracial Marriage, South Carolina, Clover (fictitious Character), Sara Kate (fictitious Character)
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. We accept payment with credit cards, personal or business checks, money orders, and PayPal. We can accept credit card purchases directly or via Biblio.com's shopping cart or through PayPal. You may return a book for exchange or refund within one month of the time you receive it. Please e-mail us beforehand with the problem and we will try to resolve it to your satisfaction. For books that are not "As Described", we will pay media mail return postage.
About the Seller
About Orielis' Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]