Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Franklin Center, PA: The Franklin Library. Near Fine. 1977. Hardcover. Bound in navy full leather with real 22kt gold decorations. Luxury features include moire endpapers, a sewn-in satin bookmark, gilt page edges, raised bands on the spine, and archival quality paper pages that are sewn (not glued) into the binding. Portrait of ee Cummings by Cummings. Part of Franklin's 100 Greatest Masterpieces of American Literature series. Spine slightly slanted. Minimal wear to bottom edges of binding. Minor blemishes to gilt on side and top page edges. No previous owner marks. Ships same or next business day securely packaged in a box. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 315 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Good Books In The Woods
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2010
The Woodlands, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Good Books In The Woods
We are an open shop with about 40,000 books. Our specialties are modern first editions and history.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]