Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
by Elizabeth Gilbert
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The #1 New York Times bestselling follow-up to Eat, Pray, Love --an intimate and erudite celebration of love. At the end of her memoir Eat, Pray, Love , Elizabeth Gilbert fell in love with Felipe, a Brazilian living in Indonesia. The couple swore eternal love, but also swore (as skittish divorce survivors) never to marry. However, providence intervened in the form of a U.S. government ultimatum: get married, or Felipe could never enter America again. Told with Gilbert's trademark humor and intelligence, this fascinating meditation on compatibility and fidelity chronicles Gilbert's complex and sometimes frightening journey into second marriage, and will enthrall the millions of readers who made Eat, Pray, Love a number one bestseller.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Colorado's Used Bookstore, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
- Elizabeth Gilbert
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Viking Adult
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- January 2010
Terms of Sale
Colorado's Used Bookstore, Inc.
Visa, MasterCard. Returns must be returned to bookstore within 10 days for credit on the books only.
About the Seller
About Colorado's Used Bookstore, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]