THE COMPLETE CIVIL WAR JOURNAL AND SELECTED LETTERS OF THOMAS WENTWORTH HIGGINSON.
by [Higginson, Thomas] Looby, Christopher, editor
- Fine in glossy illustrated wrappers.
Standard Delivery: 8 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- THE COMPLETE CIVIL WAR JOURNAL AND SELECTED LETTERS OF THOMAS WENTWORTH HIGGINSON.
- [Higginson, Thomas] Looby, Christopher, editor
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in glossy illustrated wrappers.
- University of Chicago Press,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- military, black regiment,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Civil War / War Between the States;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]