Complete set of the Kay Scarpetta series.: Postmortem; Body of Evidence; All That Remains; Cruel and Unusual; The Body Farm; From Potter's Field; Cause of Death; Unnatural Exposure; Point of Origin; Black Notice; The Last Precinct; Blow Fly; Trace; Predator; Book of the Dead; Scarpetta; The Scarpe
by CORNWELL, Patricia
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peter Harrington (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Complete set of the Kay Scarpetta series.
- CORNWELL, Patricia
- Book condition
- New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, (and Putnams),
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]