The Conservation and Restoration of Antique Furniture
by Learoyd, Stan
- very good
- Very Good/very good
Saint Just-en-Chevalet, France
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookMangos (FR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Conservation and Restoration of Antique Furniture
- Learoyd, Stan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- Evans Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day discretionary return guarantee, with full refund excluding shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed. Notification of a desire to return must be made within 7 days from receipt of item via email. No returns will be accepted without prior approval by BookMangos.
Shipping rates are to be viewed as a guide and as such are subject to change if the item (s) are heavy or oversized, advisement will be made via Biblio.
BookMangos reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.