Davenport Dunn: a Man of Our Day Vol. 11
by Lever, Charles
- Very Good (Book condition)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Downey and Co., 1898. Book. Illus. by Phiz. Very Good (Book condition). Half-Leather. Copyright Edition. A nice copy in light brown half leather with biege cloth, gilt lettering and spine design, top edge gilt and 5 raised spine bands. Gilt marbled end papers. Text illustrated with 20 etchings by Phiz. Scuffing to leather spine and extremities and pages lightly tanned. Text is clean, binding is strong. Text clean, binding strong. [Our rating system: 1. Fine; 2. Near Fine; 3. Very Good; 4. Good; 5. Fair.].
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Montreal Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Davenport Dunn: a Man of Our Day Vol. 11
- Lever, Charles
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good (Book condition)
- Copyright Edition
- Downey and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books are guaranteed as described and offered subject to prior sale. Books may be returned within ten (10) days. Advance payment desired if you have not established credit with this firm. Postage and insurance are additional. We accept International Money Order and credit card payments through Paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the... [more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]