by Able, Augustus H III; foreword by Henry Seidel Canby
- Near fine in stapled blue wrappers (some toning and sunning to the edges of the cover,)
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DELAWARE LITERATURE.
- Able, Augustus H III; foreword by Henry Seidel Canby
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine in stapled blue wrappers (some toning and sunning to the edges of the cover,)
- Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- regional literature, essay, limited edition, offprint,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A copy of an article or reference material that once appeared in a larger publication.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]