by Delany, Samuel R
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dhalgren is a science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany. The story begins with this cryptic passage: to wound the autumnal city. So howled out for the world to give him a name. The in-dark answered with wind. What follows is an extended trip to and through Bellona, a fictional city in the American Midwest cut off from the rest of the world by some unknown catastrophe. William Gibson calls Dhalgren "A riddle that was never meant to be solved."
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- L. W. Currey, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- DHALGREN ..
- Delany, Samuel R
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gregg Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- New Wave; Tale of the Future; Utopian Literature
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
About the Seller
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]