THE DOMINION OF CANADA WITH NEWFOUNDLAND AND AN EXCURSION TO ALASKA. HANDBOOK FOR TRAVELLERS. FOURTH REVISED AND AUGMENTED EDITION. (BAEDEKER'S CANADA.)
by Baedeker, Karl
- Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE DOMINION OF CANADA WITH NEWFOUNDLAND AND AN EXCURSION TO ALASKA. HANDBOOK FOR TRAVELLERS. FOURTH REVISED AND AUGMENTED EDITION. (BAEDEKER'S CANADA.)
- Baedeker, Karl
- Book condition
- second hand - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Fourth Revised and Augmented Edition.
- Karl Baedeker
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Baedeker's Guides, Karl Baedeker, Canada, Yukon, Alaska, Newfoundland, Railways, Steamships, Coaches, Touring, Tourists, Tourist Guides, Early 20th Century Travel, Sir J.G. Bourinot, G.M. Dawson, Trans-Atlantic Voyages, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, St.
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History & Travel; Canada - Ontario; Canada - Toronto; Canada - Maritime Provinces; Canada - British Columbia; Canada - Railways; Canada - Prairie Provinces; Canada - Quebec; Canada - Newfoundland & Labrador; Canada - Territories / Arctic; Canada - General;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $200.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $300.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]