S. Dominique de Guzman et S. Jean-Marie Vianney: Discours Prononce a Ars, le 4 Aout 1925
by Albert Janvier
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Au Presbytere d'Ars, 1925. first edition, 15 pp., narrow octavo, later hardcovers, minor library markings, text tanned & binding tight. - If you are reading this, this item is actually (physically) in our stock and ready for shipment once ordered. We are not bookjackers. Buyer is responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or fees required by recipient's country.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Zubal Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- S. Dominique de Guzman et S. Jean-Marie Vianney: Discours Prononce a Ars, le 4 Aout 1925
- Albert Janvier
- Book condition
- Au Presbytere d'Ars
- Date Published
- roman catholicism spirituality biography ojj
Terms of Sale
All prices are NET. Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving book.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Zubal Books
Zubal Books has been the leader in scholarly and rare books since 1961. We purchase individual books as well as entire libraries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]