DOROTHY HUGHES MYSTERY READER: The So Blue Marble and The Fallen Sparrow.
by Hughes, Dorothy B. (1904 -1993)
- Very good in red cloth in a fair only dust jacket with several tears along the folds, overall edgewear. ./red cloth in a fair only
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- DOROTHY HUGHES MYSTERY READER: The So Blue Marble and The Fallen Sparrow.
- Hughes, Dorothy B. (1904 -1993)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in red cloth in a fair only dust jacket with several tears along the folds, overall edgewear. .
- Jacket condition
- red cloth in a fair only
- World Publishing Co.,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- first novel, Haycraft-Queen Cornerstone, new york city setting, movie basis
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]