The Dragon Murder Case (A Philo Vance Story)
by Van Dine, S.S
- Very good in good dust jacket. Jacket has edge tears. Some repaired inside w/ clear tape. Light book volume surface blemishing.
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Dragon Murder Case (A Philo Vance Story)
- Van Dine, S.S
- Ophein, Clark (spelling? Cover art).
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in good dust jacket. Jacket has edge tears. Some repaired inside w/ clear tape. Light book volume surface blemishing.
- Quantity available
- First edition. "A" and Scribner icon on copyright page
- Charles Scribner's Sons.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- tropical fish, deep sea monsters, mythological lore|Fiction death mystery|"Amangemokdom", devil monster of the Lenape Indians|action, suspense, atmosphere, characterization, clear-cut development
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]