by Louis Bromfield
- Good-Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Early Autumn is a 1926 novel by Louis Bromfield. It won the Pulitzer Prize for the Novel in 1927.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Just One More Book (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Early Autumn
- Louis Bromfield
- Book condition
- Used - Good-Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Frederick A. Stokes
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Pulitzer Prize Winner Signed By Author
Terms of Sale
Just One More Book
Photos available on all books upon request. 7 day return on any book not as described. Books are shipped in boxes, so returns must be returned in same box and shipping materials. Not resposible for non-insured damage, insurance is available and claims are to be made to the USPS by the buyer. Shipping fees include Confirmation in the USA. Before you return a book,please contact me first. International sales, no returns- PERIOD.I only ship USPS, so expect high shipping fees to international buyers. Prices listed are for USA buyers, international sales will be higher.
About the Seller
About Just One More Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.