Elbow Room Stories By James Alan McPherson
by James Alan McPherson
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Atlantic, Little Brown, 1977 inscribed andSIGNED BY AUTHOR, on the main title page For George -------, James McPherson, 3rd printing. Book: light foxing to page ends and inside 1st leaf,beginning to come loose at page 32-33 at the top. DJ: has rubbing front and rear covers,price is intact,minor shelfwear,very small tears to spine area.. Inscribed By the Author. Reprint. Hardcover. Very Good+/Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Just One More Book (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Elbow Room Stories By James Alan McPherson
- James Alan McPherson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Atlantic, Little Brown
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Pulitzer Winner
Terms of Sale
Just One More Book
Photos available on all books upon request. 7 day return on any book not as described. Books are shipped in boxes, so returns must be returned in same box and shipping materials. Not resposible for non-insured damage, insurance is available and claims are to be made to the USPS by the buyer. Shipping fees include Confirmation in the USA. Before you return a book,please contact me first. International sales, no returns- PERIOD.I only ship USPS, so expect high shipping fees to international buyers. Prices listed are for USA buyers, international sales will be higher.
About the Seller
About Just One More Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.