The Elements of Style: Third Edition
by Strunk, William, Jr.; White, E. B
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- D'Qualitas Books, Et. Al. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Elements of Style: Third Edition
- Strunk, William, Jr.; White, E. B
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 3rd Edition 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- adult, non fiction, English composition, writing, classic composition textbook
- Bookseller catalogs
- Vintage-Adult; Non Fiction - Adult;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
D'Qualitas Books, Et. Al.
See Biblio 30 day return policy. If you have questions or are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best to resolve the problem. All discretionary returns are decided on a case by case basis. Please contact D'Qualitas Books within 10 days of receipt of the book for prior authorization on any returns. Returned books must be packaged in durable materials for their protection.
Domestic Shipping : Shipping to USA is by U.S. post office media mail and based upon a book and its packaging weighing no more than 2.2 lbs. Extra books are $1.50 per book. It may take longer than the number of days listed to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or US possessions. Oversized, heavy, or multi-volume books will incur extra fees which will be determined before the book is shipped, and the customer will be informed if there are extra charges.
International Shipping (Expedited shipping, Priority Mail International): All books listed for sale internationally by our company are shipped by Priority Mail International in priority mail international boxes(small, medium, or large) and must fit into one of these 3 box sizes with adequate packaging or will not be shipped internationally. Books or ephemera usually arrive at the destination between 6- 15 days. The shipping fee will be determined when the book is ordered and before it is shipped. The shipping fee is based upon a book and its packaging weighing 3 lbs. Shipping fees may be reduced or increased before the book is shipped. The customer will be informed of any increased or reduced shipping fees before the book is shipped. The shipping fee is dependent upon the weight, size, and country of destination. . Books exceeding $200 are not shipped internationally. Taxes, duties, and any other fees will be the buyer's responsibility. Before ordering books or ephemera, please check to see if your country is on the excluded (non-approved) list before placing an order. Certain countries are excluded from the priority mail international list. Our company does not ship books to countries on the non-approved (excluded) list.
About the Seller
About D'Qualitas Books, Et. Al.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.