FABRICATION OF USS STAINLESS STEELS
by United States Steel
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
United States Steel Export Company, 1960., 1960. Paperback. Good. Octavo, softcover, VG in white and blue pictorial wraps. Spiral bound 150 pp. with 13 tabbed sections; A detailed account of fabricating USS stainless steel. Discusses welding, brazing, soldering and joint design. Also Machining, cutting, forming, annealing and pickling. Information on surface finishes, protection and cleaning. Illustrated with drawings, photographs, and lots of tables.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- bookwitch (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- FABRICATION OF USS STAINLESS STEELS
- United States Steel
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- United States Steel Export Company, 1960.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed for 30 days. Full refund if not entirely happy with product. There may be $5 re-stocking fee to be determined by me.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
Many rare and out of print books. Specialties cookbooks, childrens books, trading, textbooks, art, car repair, religion, signed books; over 30,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format brought popular... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]