Facts and Fancies Book IV [Hardcover] Lewis, William Dodge and Rowland, Albert Lindsay
by Lewis, William Dodge and Rowland, Albert Lindsay
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John C. Winston, 1937-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Very good. No dust jacket. g to vg clean and tight colorful prints thru out nice front board
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- hooksbooknook (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Facts and Fancies Book IV [Hardcover] Lewis, William Dodge and Rowland, Albert Lindsay
- Lewis, William Dodge and Rowland, Albert Lindsay
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Quantity available
- John C. Winston
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Older books from 18th and 19th century and early 20th century.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [more]