by Van Draanen, Wendelin
- Fine. No dust jacket as issued. Light shelf wear.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Flipped (2001) is a young adult novel by Wendelin Van Draanen. It is a stand-alone teen romance in a he-said she-said style with the two protagonists alternately presenting their perspective on a shared set of events. In the beginning, Julianna falls for Bryce, or more accurately, for his blue eyes... Naturally, being 7, Bryce has no interest. However, as the novel progresses, both children grow up, and their emotions change drastically.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Van Draanen, Wendelin
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine. No dust jacket as issued. Light shelf wear.
- Quantity available
- First edition. 1st Scholastic.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Middle school flirtations; Boy-girl relationships in school; Award-winning book; Fiction;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Youth Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- American Library Association
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]