Fortune's Fool: Edgar Bronfman, Jr., Warner Music, and an Industry in Crisis
by Fred Goodman
Standard Delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Fortune's Fool: Edgar Bronfman, Jr., Warner Music, and an Industry in Crisis
- Fred Goodman
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- WARNWE MUSIC EDHAR BRONFMAN AND AN INDUSTRY IN CRISIS BUSINESS HISTORY BIOGRAPHY FRED GOODMAN FORTUNES TOOL
- Bookseller catalogs
- Music; Business;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]