A guide to the great central railway
by Jacobs, Tawse and Wilcock
- very good
- Very Good
Saint Just-en-Chevalet, France
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookMangos (FR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A guide to the great central railway
- Jacobs, Tawse and Wilcock
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Great Central railway
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day discretionary return guarantee, with full refund excluding shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed. Notification of a desire to return must be made within 7 days from receipt of item via email. No returns will be accepted without prior approval by BookMangos.
Shipping rates are to be viewed as a guide and as such are subject to change if the item (s) are heavy or oversized, advisement will be made via Biblio.
BookMangos reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]