by JAMES, William
- near fine
- Near fine
San Diego, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eternal Return Antiquarian Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- JAMES, William
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine
- First Thus
- Henry Holt and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- psychology, philosophy, pragmatism, utilitarianism, William James
Terms of Sale
Eternal Return Antiquarian Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Eternal Return Antiquarian Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]