Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Munchen: Franz Eber Rachs 1940, 1940. 8vo. 391pp. Illustrated frontispiece. Blue cloth binding, gilt lettering and decoration on upper cover and spine. Dust-jacket, chipped on rear panel. Contemporary German ownership stamps, with 3rd Reich insignia. A very good copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Voewood Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hermann Goring. Reden und Aufsatze.
- GRITZBACH, Erich
- Book condition
- Munchen: Franz Eber Rachs 1940
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Voewood Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Voewood Rare Books
Simon Finch has been a Rare Book Dealer since 1980. He has had shops in Notting Hill Gate, Mayfair and Holt, Norfolk. His firm has handled a wide variety of material from the First Folio of Shakespeare to the wilder shores of the counterculture and everything in between. In 1998, Simon bought Voewood, one of the finest Arts and Crafts and houses and brought it back to life with an eight-year programme of renovation and restoration. Voewood Rare Books, which operates from Voewood, is the continuation for Simon of a long career in the book trade. It also represents an important link with the House. Voewood is always beautiful, surprising, mysterious and perhaps a little disorientating and we aim to bring something of this spirit to the bookshop. Whilst our focus in on the visual arts, literature and the counter-culture, we deal also in a broad range of antiquarian and modern rare books across all subject areas. Our collection can be found here at Biblio and on our website. We are open by appointment and can always be contacted by email.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]