The Hole in Zero
by Joseph, M K (Michael Kennedy)
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Auckland, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ariel Books (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Hole in Zero
- Joseph, M K (Michael Kennedy)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- Blackwood & Janet Paul
- Place of Publication
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- New Zealand
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
Postage at buyers cost, packaging is no charge. All books shipped same-day payment is received. we pack carefully and insure all orders. Payment by paypal and must be received in full before goods are dispatched. If for any reason you are not satisfied return your book within 30 days and we will happily refund the book purchase price.
About the Seller
About Ariel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Common term for the covers of a hardbound book. The term 'boards' refers to the thick cardboard under the paper or cloth...