Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston Toronto: Little, Brown and Company, 1964 Little, Brown and Company , 1964. Very Good. Little, Brown and Company , 1964. Very Good. O'Connor (1918-1968) was the author of such novels as The Last Hurrah (1956) and The Edge of Sadness (1961), both of which cover the subject of Boston and the Irish American middle class. I was Dancing is from 1964, the stated first edition with no additional printings listed. Blue cloth binding with gold lettering on spine only. Binding tight and square with no marking inside or out; minor bumping at top and bottom of spine. Unclipped dust jacket is bright and clean but bumped at spine and worn at extremities. 242 pages
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- j. vint books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Was Dancing
- O'Connor, Edwin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First printing.
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston Toronto
- Date published
- 5-2012 B
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
j. vint books
All books can be returned within 10 days of receipt if not received as described. Please alert via email prior to return.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About j. vint books
J. Vint Books...rare, collectable, and lightly used. We are and online bookstore specializing in collectible editions of used and rare fiction, mystery, poetry and young adult literature plus non-fiction in the areas of religion and philosophy, biography, history, and the arts. We love books, obviously for their content, but also for their appearance. What we well reflects those interests. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 262-914-7020. If no answer, please leave a message and we will get back to you.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]