Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
I Remember Sunnyside : The Rise and Fall of a Magical Era
by Filey, Mike
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Brownstone Press, 1981. This dust jacket has covered in a protective plastic which has been taped to the hard cover. The plastic is well rubbed but the jacket is in good shape with some discolouring on the corners. The spine ends are crinkled a little. The hard cover is foxed on the outside corners.There are marks on front and back where the tape is. THe cover is well tanned and the top half is more so shadowed where the plastic covers folded edge is. The fore-edge is tanned and foxed. The flep and blep have sticky marks where the tape has touched it. The half title page has a penciled number at the top right of the page.The inside body of this book is tanned and some of the foxing marks enter the edge of the page. . Hard Cover. Fair-/Fair-.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- I Remember Sunnyside : The Rise and Fall of a Magical Era
- Filey, Mike
- Book condition
- Used - Fair-
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Brownstone Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Toronto History.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadian History;
Terms of Sale
3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
A full refund will be made for any book that is \\\"not as described.\\\" For other returns, postage shall not be refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
2000 sq ft. in the Heart of Downtown St. Catharines near Montebello Park designed by Oldham!!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]