THE ILLUSTRATED REFERENCE ON CACTI AND OTHER SUCCULENTS. FIRST 4 VOLUMES. VOLUME ONE, VOLUME TWO, VOLUME THREE, VOLUME FOUR. (1, 2, 3, 4. I, II, III, IV.)
by Lamb, Edgar and Lamb, Brian
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ILLUSTRATED REFERENCE ON CACTI AND OTHER SUCCULENTS. FIRST 4 VOLUMES. VOLUME ONE, VOLUME TWO, VOLUME THREE, VOLUME FOUR. (1, 2, 3, 4. I, II, III, IV.)
- Lamb, Edgar and Lamb, Brian
- Book condition
- Blandford, London, (1969 reprint, 1968 2nd, 1963 Ist, 1966 1st).
- Cactus, Cacti, Succulents, Identification guides, Recognition, Reference, Genera, Specimens, Habitats, Cultivation, Botany, Hobbies, Botanical, Opuntia, Cereus, Pilocereus, Echinopsis, Echinocactus, Mammillaria, Epiphyllum, Phyllocactus, Hatiora, Rh
- Bookseller catalogs
- Natural History; Gardening;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.