THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN FOLKLORE: Volume 55, October - December, 1942, Number 218.
by Voegelin, Erminie W, editor
- Very good overall - some minor wear to the edges of the printed brown covers.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN FOLKLORE: Volume 55, October - December, 1942, Number 218.
- Voegelin, Erminie W, editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very good overall - some minor wear to the edges of the printed brown covers.
- The American Folklore Society,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- haiti, folk medicine, louisiana negroes, ethnobotany, folk medicine,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mythology, legends, fairy tales and folktales;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.