THE KING'S ENGLISH: Adventures of an Independent Bookseller.
by Burton, Betsy
- Fine in illustrated wrappers with French flaps.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE KING'S ENGLISH: Adventures of an Independent Bookseller.
- Burton, Betsy
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in illustrated wrappers with French flaps.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gibbs Smith,
- Place of Publication
- Salt Lake City:
- Date published
- utah, authors, business, mormon, book lists,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]