LABOR ZIONIST HANDBOOK: THE ARMS, ACTIVITIES, AND HISTORY OF THE LABOR ZIONIST MOVEMENT IN AMERICA
- very good
- Very Good/No DJ
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LABOR ZIONIST HANDBOOK: THE ARMS, ACTIVITIES, AND HISTORY OF THE LABOR ZIONIST MOVEMENT IN AMERICA
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- 1st Edition
- PoALE ZION ZEIRE ZION OF AMERICA
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- LABOR ZIONIST HANDBOOK: THE ARMS, ACTIVITIES, AND HISTORY OF THE LABOR ZIONIST MOVEMENT IN AMERICA PoALE ZION ZEIRE ZION OF AMERICA
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.