THE LADIES' AUXILIARY TO TEMPLE DE HIRSCH FAMOUS COOK BOOK
by Aronson, Mrs. Sigismund; Brown, Mrs. Samuel
- Fair/No DJ
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE LADIES' AUXILIARY TO TEMPLE DE HIRSCH FAMOUS COOK BOOK
- Aronson, Mrs. Sigismund; Brown, Mrs. Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- 3rd Printing
- Ladies' Auxiliary to Temple De Hirsh
- Place of Publication
- Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Date published
- nonfiction Cookbooks Cooking Culinary
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]