Laffit: Anatomy of a Winner
by Cain, Madelyn
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Laffit: Anatomy of a Winner
- Cain, Madelyn
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Affirmed Press
- Place of Publication
- Pasadena, CA
- Date published
- Cain, Madelyn Laffit: Anatomy of a Winner Affirmed Press Biography Laffit Pincay Jr.
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]