Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LEAR'S NONSENSE VERSES
- Lear, Edward
- Tomi Ungerer
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- Grosset and Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CHILDRENS READING LITERATURE PICTURE BOOKS FICTION
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]