The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. A Story For Children. Illustrations Pauline Baynes. 1950 First Edition with 5th Imp. Dustwrapper.
by LEWIS, C. S.:
- See description
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Antique Map & Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. A Story For Children. Illustrations Pauline Baynes. 1950 First Edition with 5th Imp. Dustwrapper.
- LEWIS, C. S.:
- Book condition
- London Geoffrey Bles, 1950 1st edition.
- Literature C. S. LEWIS, Lion, Witch, Wardrobe, Chronicles, Narnia, Aslan, first edition, dustwrapper, illustrated, 1st, 1950, early, Illustrations, Pauline Baynes,
Terms of Sale
The Antique Map & Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Antique Map & Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]