The Little Colonel
by No Author
St. Catharines, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Saalfield Pub.co. This small book, is full of pictures from the movie. The cover is well rubbed with creases, scratches, stains smudges and dents. All along the edges and spine, spine ends there are bumps dents and nicks small missing. The spine is wrinkled, ripped with little bits missing. The fore-edge is well tanned with stains and scratches. The inside body of this book is well tanned with 3 pages that are missing their outer corners, about the size of a thumb print. The inside of the front cover has an inked dedication. The title page is missing a small chunk at the top of the page. the next page has a picture on the reverse and a pencil dedication on most of the page.. Card Stock. Fair-.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Little Colonel
- No Author
- Book condition
- Used - Fair-
- The Saalfield Pub.co.
- Entertainment. Movies.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art/Photography; Short Stories; Large Print;
Terms of Sale
3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
A full refund will be made for any book that is \\\"not as described.\\\" For other returns, postage shall not be refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
2000 sq ft. in the Heart of Downtown St. Catharines near Montebello Park designed by Oldham!!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to describe a book in slightly less than fair condition. Fair describes " a worn book that has complete text pages... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]